Hallmark Real Estate Group is the asset manager for this shopping centre. The company registered office is Unit 28 Leslie Hough Way, Salford M6 6AJ.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact Us’ or other web forms you have completed on the Queen Street shopping Centre website (e.g. to download a document/PDF).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Hallmark Real Estate Group or direct with the Landlord, Immofin Prime Ltd.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services.
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on Queen Street shopping centre products and services.
- Process a job application.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites we may collect IP-address and actions taken on the site.
Queen Street does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfil the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymised.
When entering personal data
The personal data (name and email address) that you can optionally add to enter the prize draw will not be used in conjunction with your results and the data is stored separately. Once the prize draw is completed, your data will be destroyed. We will only contact you to notify you if you have won the competition. Your data will not be sent to third party providers.
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you are using our services.
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, by social media, or through our websites.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request that Queen Street corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time.
- The right to request that Queen Street provides you with your personal data
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be sent to [email protected]
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our websites prior to the change taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may contact [email protected].
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to identify users and generates statistical data on the way they use our website.||2 years|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to identify users and generates statistical data on the way they use our website.||24 hours|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used by Google Analytics to limit request rates.||10 minutes|
|_utma||Stores the amount of visits, time of the first visit, the previous visit and current visit for each user.||never|
|_utmb||Used by Google to identify how long a user stays on the website||end of session|
|_utmc||Used by Google to identify how long a user stays on the website||30 minutes|
|_utmt||Used by Google to limit request rates.||10 miuntes|
|_utmz||Used by Google to identify how the user navigated to the website||6 months|
|DYNSRV||website||Used to manage load balancing to manage server traffic demand.||session|
|ADMINDYNSRV||website||Used to manage load balancing to manage server traffic demand.||session|
|cerber_groove||website||A security cookie used to validate the user session.||2 weeks|
|wordpress_logged_in_||website||Used to identify if the current user is logged in.||session|
|wordpress_sec_[hash]||website||Used to store authentication details.||session|
|wp-settings-||website||Used to customize users view of the admin interface, and possibly the main site interface.||session|
|wp-settings-time-||website||Used to customize users view of the admin interface, and possibly the main site interface.||session|
|hidebanner||website||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for our website||1 year|
|wpe_auth||website||Provides administrators access to server related features from the CMS||session|
|cookieconsent_dismissed||website||Stores the users cookie consent state for our website||1 year|
|october_session||website||Stores the last visitor session||2 hours|
|admin_auth||website||Stores the last administrator session||5 years|
|user_auth||website||Stores the last user session||5 years|
|wpSGCacheByPass||website||Used to improve the speed and performance of the website||1 hour|
|PHPSESSID||website||Stores a message when a form is submitted which can be displayed on a different page.||session|
|XSRF-TOKEN||website||This cookie is written to help with site security in preventing Cross-Site Request Forgery attacks.||End of session|
|escn-notice||Electric Studio Cookie Notice plug-in||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for our website||1 year|
|(random characters)||website||Used by the site firewall to prevent attacks to the site from malicious software and hackers||1 Day|